Find me at 5 greenway plaza suite c-610, houston texas 77046
*Or* book an espresso bar at your next event! tuscanycoffee@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Quality Houston?


so the journey begins... quality coffee in houston? I will share what I know. Max over @ Catalina- by far the most recognized, and for good reason. Great staff and always evolving into the premier spot for great espresso here in town. Sean Marshall, www.fusionbeans.com is a great roaster, with aspirations for a shop to come. I am in 5 Greenway Plaza, and I do consider myself a boutique espresso shop, even though I am inside this business plaza. Besides Catalina on Washington, you may be hard pressed to find a better espresso in Houston, and that is my challenge, where is all the quality?? Please enlighten me, so I can check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment